|Download technical sheet
|Minutes to heat up||15|
|N° pizzas at a time||2|
|Bread baking||Kg 2|
|Cooking floor||cm 70x40|
|Pizzas in 15 minutes||6|
|Average consumption||Kg/h 2,5|
|Mouth Width||cm 49|
|Mouth Height||cm 18,5|
It can be mounted right away, heats up in a few minutes and can be moved wherever you want, to your garden or terrace. The stainless steel vault allows for the right temperature to be reached with little wood; the heat accumulates and keeps for the cooking time. It is durable, lightweight and easy to clean. Available in three different colours, green, grey and yellow..
- 1The Ciao oven can be assembled in a few easy steps without the need for tools.
- 2The cooking floor of the Ciao oven is made of refractory material like pizzeria ovens.
- 3The Ciao oven uses Forninox technology, an Alfa Pizza patent.
- 4The ignition of the oven is very fast, the temperature exceeds 300°C in 10 minutes.
- 5The Ciao oven can bake up to 30 pizzas and about 1 kg of bread per hour.
- 6Thanks to its big wheels, it can be moved easily in the garden without a problem.
Il forno a legna CIAO di Alfa Pizza
Montaggio del forno a legna CIAO di Alfa Pizza
Rate this product: 2.52 on 5 based on 21 assessments